These Picky Eaters Would Rather Starve Than Eat A Specific Kind Of Food
Being a picky eater is a real burden since you will never find exactly what you want where ever you go unless you make it yourself, which is really not that practical. It can come off sometimes as rude because it's kind of impolite to constantly not approve of what you're eating, it really makes you seem somewhat bratty and ungrateful.
These people are so picky when it comes to what they want to eat that they would rather starve than eat some specific foods, which is ridiculous but also kind of understandable, you can't eat something you're disgusted with, but if your life is on the line, that's another story.
1. I could not choke down the broccoli to save my life“In boot camp, I learned for a fact that it is broccoli.
While it’s not the most physical thing in the world, you rarely sit down, and you don’t truly rest much. I ate as much as humanly possible because I was losing weight so quickly, but most importantly, the DI’s check your plate. I could not choke down the broccoli to save my life. I ended up mashing it up and hiding it under my orange peels.”
2. Anything moldy or spoiled“Anything moldy or spoiled.
That’s it. I’ve been starving before, like “Sleep for dinner” and then “We’re out of oatmeal and milk but you can drink coffee creamer for breakfast” starving.
I will eat ANYTHING if I’m hungry enough. I may not enjoy it, but calories are calories.”
3. Too much mayo“Salad with a ton of mayo. Looks like you caught a lettuce in an oil spill.”
4. The real texture is disgusting“Anything with onions. I like the artificial flavor (funyuns) but the real texture is disgusting to me.”
5. Organs like liver
6. It's too gooshy for me“Straight tomatoes. Will not eat! Too gooshy.
Chopped up and made into salsa? Will eat.
Mixed into a paste and spread on something? Will eat.
7. Thinking about those beans“Canned green beans.”
8. Some people eat it on the daily“I will never ever, ever eat dog meat.”
9. Weird name“Spotted dick. It’s a real thing but the name really turns me off.”
10. Totally agree“Raisins.
The worst food possible.”
11. He likes more flavor“Not really food but milk…If I was dying and milk was my only option, I would not consume it, I would die.
Chocolate/strawberry milk is fine, but regular white milk literally makes me gag and throw up. I’d pass on the life saving milk.”
12. Too mushy“Mushy peas. Not even if you paid me.”