Women Share Some Pick Up Lines That Would Actually Work On Them
Most pick up lines are just too cheesy and repetitive, the vast majority guys don't even try to come up with new ones anymore and end up recycling the common old ones so much that each girl now knows them by heart. When a guy comes up with an original pick up line that is actually clever and witty, girls get pleasantly surprised because it proves that the guy is not generic and boring like the rest of them. The girls in the stories below liked these pick up lines so much that they felt compelled to share them with everyone since they actually worked on them.
1. At least he's being honest“Guy – “Hey, you want some good sex tonight?”
Girl – “No”
Guy – “You came to the right place then”
2. You gotta give him some credit for the accent though
“It wasn’t use on me but I overheard a conversation between this guy with a heavy French accent and some hurl I front of me in an economics class. I wasn’t really paying attention till I heard him say “Let me take you out for ice cream, you look like you’d enjoy some French Vanilla” and I almost died. She said no, and I later found out he wasn’t even French, just very good at accents.”
3. That's so cute
“You have a bit of cute on your face.”
Apparently this was used by both my bf and one of his friends to his current gf. Both gents got the line from a single friend who is still single.
4. Simple, but I laughed“I don’t like when people hit on me at work, but this one made me chuckle. I’m a baker and I was putting some hamburger buns on the shelf. A guy walked up behind me and said “hey nice buns.” Simple, but I laughed.”
5. Unexpected“Guy: Hey, you dropped something.
Guy: Your standards. My name’s _______”
6. Great line, but use it on someone else“I was a security guard for Seahawks games, and we had to wear yellow jackets, black caps, and black slacks.
At the end of the game, we were going through and clearing out all the drunk people and this one guy I was helping to the door looked at me up and down and said “You look like a cab driver….you should take me home” and then winked at me. Told him it was a great line and to use it on someone else.”
7. That's smooth as hell“My first kiss was with my best friend at the time in middle school. He bet me a quarter that he could kiss me without touching my lips. I thought he was just going to kiss my cheek or hand or something and say I owed him a quarter, but he really kissed me, pulled a quarter out of his pocket, pressed it in my hand and said ‘worth it.'”
8. Worked like a charm“Sitting in a cafe doing homework. I hear a guy go, “I’m not trying to be weird, I’m just trying to figure out what kind of math you’re doing, because I think you’re doing it wrong.” He was right and helped me out. Asked me out in a date afterwards and we’re been together 7 years, married almost more than half of that.”
9. I don't swing that way
“I was at a skating rink and this girl fell right in front of me and said “I think I’ve fallen for you.* Idk if she saw an opportunity and took it or was serious, but I don’t swing that way… sorry.”
10. Late reaction“I was walking out of a book store when a guy told me I had dropped something. I looked at the floor thinking I had dropped a receipt or something. The guy then replies “my jaw”. My dumbass didn’t realize it until I got to the car.”
11. I was incredibly charmed
“Had a paraplegic guy roll up to me and tell me ‘I’m 6’4” layin’ down’. I was incredibly charmed.”
12. Say it with confidence“Hi my name is John if anyone is looking to make a mistake tonight.” I wasn’t, but damn I thought that was funny.”
13. Her brain didn't compute“At a nerd convention some guy asked if I wanted to see his giant robot. My brain didn’t compute I was being hit on, I thought we were talking about anime so I responded “I’m more into titans.”
14. It worked“Hey, you’re beautiful. Can I tell you that again next saturday over dinner?”
Lol maybe cheesey but I guess it worked because we’re married.
They want a haiku,
I suppose I should write one.
But I’m so lazy.”
15. It was one of the smoothest pick lines I’ve ever seen“I was working at a sushi restaurant in a small Texas town. I was serving a group of 3, a couple and their friend. So at the end of the meal the lonely guy (one may call him a neck beard or one of those nice guy types) asks if will open fortune cookies with them. In my head, I’m thinking I hope this gets me a a decent tip.
I open my cookie and it has some generic fortune. I ask him what his says. He replies without missing a beat: “my says the cute waitress will give me her number”. I giggled and politely decline saying I have a boyfriend.
It was one of the smoothest pick lines I’ve ever seen used but also from the least likely of people.”